Monday 25 April 2011

The Great Friend and the Lazypants

Today I had the misfortune of working with a lazypants, actually, not only just any lazypants, that lazypants is a sticky as glue lazypants that sticks on me much to often to take advantage of the situation. However, all that misery caused by working with this lazypants is diminished by my Great Friend, who is working with me and the lazypants on the same task; building the model of a building as part of a geography project. I was do the first twelve floors of the building and my Great Friend was doing the next twelve floors, we both done it. The lazypants, however, was doing the foundation of the twenty four floor building, and the foundation he did SUCKS, it wouldn't even support twelve floors! Such a weak effort by such a weak person. So the foundations had to be re-done, and the lazypants left my Great Friend and me to finish the entire building, he just left (without cleaning up the mess he made).
In summary: the lazypants barely did crap, and the crap he did do was crappy. As for the building, my Great Friend and I completed it perfectly without the no-help from the lazypants.

People, you are all more fortunate than me to never have a lazypants follow you around sharing your genius they have no part in.    

Okay lazypants, if you're reading this, I hope you take reform into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment