Sunday 1 July 2012

Searching For the Finishing Line

by G!

I am searching, and searching for the finishing line,
I've searched for only a while; I have some more time.
This line I'm searching for, it is difficult to find,
Most do not bother, for they think it's in the right mind.
This line I search for, it is not written,
Nor is it touchable, spoken or directions given.
This line I search for, a path leads to it,
But other paths overlap, cross and cover it.
This line I search for, I may never reach,
It's like a mirage, out of my physical reach.
This line I search for, few have searched for it,
And fewer even have succeeded, to ever find it.
You may think I'm crazy, to search for such a line,
But it's worth searching for, when life spans such short time.
I'm happy to have my heart's desire as my guide,
I think it's life's purpose, just don't ask me why.




1 comment: